The following videoblog is my response to news that the US Congress is not going to pass the National Defense Authorization Act for 2021, which is necessary for Space Force to receive full funding for fiscal year 2021. I discuss General Ray Raymond’s criticism over why a “Continuing Resolution” creates a funding problem for Space Force, which effectively will be blocked from monitoring all that is going on in space. This is happening at a time when the Deep State is preparing false flag events using its space assets to impact the 2020 election. All this suggests the Deep State is sabotaging Space Force via a Congressional maneuver to blind its monitoring and interception capabilities.
Michael Salla, Ph.D.
Space News story citing General Raymond’s criticism of Congress is here.
Information on my September 26 webinar, Why Space Force Terrifies the Deep State and Rogue Secret Space Programs is here.
- Trump signs Space Force Act – Stage Set for Secret Space Program Disclosure
- USAF Secretary & Congressman want to Declassify Secret Space Programs
- Space Force is a Go as Congress Gives its Approval
- Space Force Plan to Dominate Earth-Moon orbits destined to clash with rival Space Programs
- Space Force must create Pax Americana in Space or China will according to USAF General
- Trump’s Plan for US Space Force challenges Deep State Secrecy