The New York Times has just released a bombshell article on classified UFO briefings received by members of U.S. Congress and Pentagon officials that the craft involved are “off-world vehicles not made on this earth”. The New York Times (NYT) story cites Dr. Eric Davis, a physicist currently working with the Aerospace Corporation, who gave briefings that classified corporate studies were being conducted on the “off-world vehicles” recovered and held in corporate facilities.
The authors of the NYT story, Ralph Blumenthal and Leslie Kean wrote the following about Dr. Davis’s groundbreaking briefings:
Mr. Davis, who now works for Aerospace Corporation, a defense contractor, said he gave a classified briefing to a Defense Department agency as recently as March about retrievals from “off-world vehicles not made on this earth.”
Mr. Davis said he also gave classified briefings on retrievals of unexplained objects to staff members of the Senate Armed Services Committee on Oct. 21, 2019, and to staff members of the Senate Intelligence Committee two days later.
Given Davis’s revelations it’s therefore not surprising that the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence asked the Intelligence Community to write a comprehensive report on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAPs aka UFOs) in six month. This request was included in the proposed Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2021:
The Committee supports the efforts of the Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force at the Office of Naval Intelligence to standardize collection and reporting on unidentified aerial phenomenon, any links they have to adversarial foreign governments, and the threat they pose to U.S. military assets and installations.
Blumenthal and Kean discuss former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and Senator Marco Rubio’s recent comments about the briefings they received, which involved Davis and other officials.
Of particular note was Rubio’s recent comments in an interview that the UFO craft have been recorded flying over U.S. military bases, which is a far more significant revelation than the unknown craft flying over the ocean in Navy testing areas as evidenced in leaked videos recently acknowledged by the Navy as genuine.
Dr. Davis’s testimony is important since, in 2019, a 15-page document was leaked of his conversation with a former head of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) in 2002. In the conversation, Vice Admiral Thomas Wilson revealed to Davis details about an incident in 1997 when he was denied access to a classified UFO program run by a major aerospace corporate contractor despite being, at the time, the Deputy Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency and Vice Director for Intelligence (VJ2) for the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
Wilson appealed unsuccessfully to the Special Access Programs Oversight Committee (SAPOC) that had authority over the corporate-run program. Surprisingly, the Committee ruled in favor of the corporation that Wilson did not have a demonstrable “need to know”, and therefore he was denied access.
The corporate contractor’s power stemmed from a 1994 agreement reached with SAPOC that gave the corporation the authority to restrict access to UFO related programs from Pentagon officials regardless of their rank and position, as Wilson complained about in the leaked 15-page document:
Special criteria were established in agreement. A special circumstance that must meet rigorous access criteria set by contractor committee. No USG personnel are to gain access unless they met the criteria – to be administered by contractor committee (program director, attorney, security director) irregardless of the tickets and position USG personnel possess. Literally their way or the highway. [Transcript/Summary p. 11]
Nevertheless, Wilson subsequently learned that the corporate contractor had been unsuccessfully attempting to reverse engineer a retrieved extraterrestrial vehicle. He wanted to know if Davis, who at the time worked with EarthTech, an Austin, Texas-based organization involved in advanced studies of aerospace technologies, knew anything more about the corporate UFO program.
The fact that the New York Times has run the story involving Davis and his knowledge of the corporate-run reverse engineering company is highly significant. As the official “paper of record”, the NYT is now opening the door to mainstream media sites picking up the threads of Davis’s astounding revelations and the leaked transcript of his 2002 conversation with Vice Admiral Wilson.
The likely narrative that will be emerging from the NYT story is that classified corporate-run programs on recovered extraterrestrial craft are very real, and not the imagination of UFO conspiracy theorists. This development will astound many working professionals that have ignored decades of testimonial evidence that such programs were being secretly conducted at multiple military and corporate facilities.
What remains to be answered is how did the corporations get their hands on recovered UFO craft, and were able to keep key Pentagon officials such as Admiral Wilson out of the loop? Why did the Pentagon officials running the Special Access Program Oversight Committee deny Wilson access despite his very senior status at the DIA and Joint Chiefs of Staff?
Another important question to ask is whether the information that corporations have made very slow progress in reverse engineering of retrieved extraterrestrial craft, as Wilson revealed to Davis in their 2002 conversation, is to be believed. According to multiple insider accounts discussed in my Secret Space Programs Book series, reverse engineering of captured flying saucer craft began in the 1940s, the first prototype craft were flight tested in the 1960s, and were subsequently deployed in the 1970s and 1980s.
While there may be ongoing reverse engineering programs in corporations that are making slow progress, as Admiral Wilson was told in 2002, there is much testimonial evidence that major aerospace corporate contractors have made significant progress decades earlier.
Why therefore release into the public arena information that select U.S. corporations have been conducting slow and largely unsuccessful studies of captured extraterrestrial craft? A possible answer is that those in charge of the reverse engineering programs in the U.S. don’t want the public to know that such technologies were successfully reverse-engineered and deployed decades ago by the U.S. Air Force and Navy in collaboration with select U.S. corporate contractors.
Furthermore, the NYT story contributes to the narrative that other nations, e.g., China and Russia, have gotten their hands on similar off-world technologies and they have successfully reverse-engineered these, and may be behind the UFO/UAP sightings by Navy pilots as Senators Rubio and Reid have been speculating.
Such a conclusion feeds the perception that the U.S. is behind China and Russia on developing such breakthrough technologies, and that extraterrestrials constitute the ultimate threat if they suddenly choose to intervene in human affairs.
Many will rightfully interpret the New York Times story as promoting a narrative that leads to a possible alien intervention that may be either genuine or contrived by those possessing such reverse-engineered technologies that were successfully studied in corporate facilities decades ago. Nevertheless, many inquiring minds will be inspired to dive deep into the UFO and “exopolitics” literature to learn the truth about classified alien reverse-engineering programs that insiders and researchers have been disclosing for years, often to widespread ridicule and retribution from their peers.
© Michael E. Salla, Ph.D. Copyright Notice
[Note: an Audio version of this article is available here]
- Did President Trump just acknowledge Extraterrestrials Crashed at Roswell?
- Bombshell document confirms Navy Admiral was denied access to UFO crash retrieval program
- Navy Admiral describes Reverse Engineering program involving extraterrestrial spacecraft
- The Admiral Wilson Leaked UFO Document & Corporate Reverse Engineering of Alien Technology
- US Congress asks for UFO Report from Intel Community in 180 days
- USAF Secretary & Congressman want to Declassify Secret Space Programs
[Cont. from Part 1] In the transcript/summary of a 2002 conversation between Vice Admiral Thomas Wilson and Dr. Eric Davis it was revealed that a crashed extraterrestrial vehicle was being reverse engineered by a major aerospace company. Wilson first learned about the classified UFO program through a National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) document shared with him at a confidential April 10, 1997 meeting with Dr. Steven Greer, Dr. Edgar Mitchell, and Navy Commander Willard Miller.
The recently released transcript describes what Admiral Wilson [TW] told Dr. Davis [EWD] about Wilson’s efforts up to June 1997 to learn the truth about the classified UFO program, and the associated reverse engineering effort revealed to him in the April meeting.
EWD: Okay then, what happened in April-June ’97?
TW: After parting with Miller (week later, he thinks) – I made calls, knocked on a few doors, talked to people – went on for 45 days (thereabouts) on and off
- Suggestion came from Ward (Gen. M. Ward) to go through the records groups files (like an index system) in OUSDAT (Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Technology)
- Ran into Bill Perry in May ’97 – talked about this quietly – he suggested the same thing
- They told me of a special projects record group not belonging to usual SAP – a special subset of the unacknowledged/carve-outs/waived programs – not belonging to usual SAP divisions as organized in ’94 by Perry himself – set apart from rest but buried/covered by conventional SAPs. (Transcript/Summary, pp. 6-7)
Wilson was here referring to different categories of Special Access Programs (SAPs), where the most important – unacknowledged/carve-outs/waived – were hidden behind conventional SAPs.
The method of hiding the most highly classified programs behind less classified ones was verified in one of the NSA documents leaked by Edward Snowden called Sentry Eagle. It graphically depicted how Exceptionally Compartmented Information (ECI – an Intelligence Community classification similar to an Unacknowledged SAP used by the Pentagon) would be hidden behind a Non-ECI Program (similar classification status to a conventional SAP)
Wilson went on to describe the aerospace company that ran the classified reverse engineering effort, without naming it:
EWD: Who was the project contractor or USG agency that runs the program?
TW: An aerospace technology contractor – one of the top ones in US
TW: Core secret – can’t tell
EWD: Defense contractor?
TW: Yes, the best one of them.
The reference to the “best one of them” firmly points to Lockheed Martin’s Skunkworks division which has a long track record of successfully working on cutting edge aerospace programs. For example, Skunkworks former Director, Ben Rich, was fond of ending lectures by declaring: “We now have the technology to take ET home”.
Wilson then explained what happened when he discovered which company was running the classified UFO program and contacted it to gain access:
EWD: What happened with you found contractor?
TW: I made several calls (end of May ’97), first to Paul, Mike & Perry to confirm I had right contractor and program manager to talk to.
EWD: They confirm?
TW: (End of May ’97) Made three calls to the program manager – one of them conference call with security director and corporate attorney.
Confusion on their part at to why I was looking for them and what I wanted from them or wanted to know about.
Very testy tone from all of them. [Transcript/Summary, pp. 8-9]
Wilson next explains how he was denied access to the classified UFO program by the three corporate officials (program manager, security director, and attorney):
TW: I told threesome I wanted formal briefing, tour, etc. – was exploiting my regulatory authority as Deputy Director DIA/Assistant Joint Chief of Staff J-2 – Told them my not being briefed was oversight they needed to correct – I demanded!
TW: They needed to discuss this (his demand) so hung up. Got called 2 days later and they said they don’t want to talk on phone and arranged for face-to-face meeting at their facility.
EWD: Did you go?
TW: Yes, ten days later (mid-June or so). Flew out there
- Met in their conference room in their secure vault
- Three of them show up
EWD: 3 guys with whom you had telecon?
TW: Yes, same 3
- Security director (NSA-retired, a CI expert)
- Program director
- Corporate attorney
- Called themselves “the watch committee” or gate keepers [Transcript/Summary, p. 10]
Wilson describes how the “watch committee” told him about a prior incident years ago where the present security system was set up after an agreement was reached with the Pentagon’s Special Access Programs Oversight Committee (SAPOC), which was overhauled in 1994, very likely due to the incident Wilson was told about. The agreement gave the corporate contractor running certain categories of SAPs the authority to restrict access to UFO related programs from Pentagon officials regardless of their rank and position:
– [TW] Said after that episode a formal agreement was struck with Pentagon people (SAPOC) to prevent this in future – didn’t want a repeat
– Special criteria were established in agreement
- A special circumstance that must meet rigorous access criteria set by contractor committee
- No USG personnel are to gain access unless they met the criteria – to be administered by contractor committee (program director, attorney, security director) irregardless of the tickets and position USG personnel possess
- Literally their way or the highway. [Transcript/Summary p. 11]
- A special circumstance that must meet rigorous access criteria set by contractor committee
The “watch committee” told Admiral Wilson that despite him being Deputy Director of the DIA and Vice Director of Intelligence for the Joint Chiefs of Staff, that he was not on the “bigot list” – those with a “need to know” access – who could be briefed about the UFO program:
TW: They said my tickets were all confirmed and valid, but I was not on the bigot list
- My tickets alone were not enough
- I didn’t meet the special criteria so need to know authorization was not being granted….
TW: Argued more – they wouldn’t accept my arguments that they fell under my statutory oversight and regulatory authority as Deputy Director DIA – under purview for my right to have need to know (oversight, audit, justification issues, etc., etc.)
- Regulatory and statutory authority as Deputy Director DIA not relevant or pertinent to nature of their program!
- Then they pulled out their bigot list to convince me otherwise – several pages long – dated 1990, updated 1993. [Transcript/Summary, pp. 11-12]
The transcription goes on to cover Wilson and Davis’ conversation about names on the bigot list, and who in the Pentagon and White House was allowed access:
EWD: Who was on it? Recognize names?
TW: That is core secret.
Willing to say that most were program employees – names and titles (job titles) – civilians – didn’t recognize any military personnel – could be there.
EWD: Any politicians?
- No White House names, no President!
- No Congressional people
- No Congressional staffers
EDW: Any in Clinton or Bush Sr. Administrations?
TW: No! But handful of names were Pentagon individuals I recognized – few from OUSDAT, one from another department, another at the NSC who is Pentagon SES employee. [Transcript/Summary, p. 12]
Stunningly, Wilson learned that no members of the Legislative (Congress) or Executive (White House) branches of government were briefed about the corporate UFO program. Only a few Pentagon officials were given access. This corroborates what Greer and others have been claiming for decades over the unconstitutional nature of the secrecy system developed for the UFO issue.
Next, the transcript elaborates on how Wilson tried to gain access by identifying the type of program that was underway attempting to link it to his official field of responsibility as Deputy Director DIA:
– [TW] Program Manager said they were
- Not any weapons program
- Not any intelligence program
- Not any special ops or logistics program
- Doesn’t fit these categories [Transcript/Summary, p. 12]
Finally, Wilson was told that the UFO program was a reverse engineering program of a recovered extraterrestrial vehicle, exactly what Greer, Mitchell, and Miller, had told him at the April 10, 1997 meeting. Importantly, Wilson expressed his surprise thinking that the UFO term was merely a cover for acquired foreign aerospace technology built by the USSR or China:
- I asked what they were then
- Loud groan from Program Manager
- Security Director and attorney say it’s okay to say it.
EWD: Say what?
TW: There were a reverse engineering program –
- Something recovered years ago in the past
- Technological hardware was recovered
- So I thought they meant recovered Soviet/Chinese, etc. hardware and reverse engineer it – like a missile or intel platform or aircraft – actually came to meeting expecting to find a sensitive foreign collection and reverse engineering operation – thought “UFOs” used as a cover for that –
- So I said that and they said they weren’t that either
- They had (program manager talking) a craft – an intact craft they believed could fly …
- Program manager said they didn’t know where it was from [they had some ideas on this] – it was technology that was not of this Earth – not made by man – not by human hands [Transcript/Summary, pp. 12-13]
Wilson next described that he was told the corporation had encountered great difficulty in its reverse engineering efforts:
- [TW] Said they were trying to understand and exploit technology: their program was going on for years and years with very slow progress
- Agonizingly slow with little or no success – painful lack of collaboration to get help from outside community of experts and facilities to assist effort – must remain isolated and use own facilities and cleared personnel – tough environment to work – about 400-800 (bigot list count) workers varying in number funding or personnel changes. [Transcript/Summary, pp. 12-13]
When Wilson threatened to go to the Special Access Program Oversight Committee (SAPOC) he was told to go ahead by the corporate “watch committee” and was eventually denied access by the Senior Review Group running SAPOC Pentagon committee set up to oversee Special Access Programs:
TW: Before last week of June (’97)
- They told me (TW) that they were sustaining the contractor, that I was to immediately drop the matter and let it go – forget about it as I did not have purview over their project, it didn’t fall within my oversight, etc.
- I became very angry – started yelling when should have kept my mouth shut…
- … Senior Review Group chairman said if I didn’t follower their suggestion that I would not see Director DIA promotion, get early retirement, lose 1 or 2 stars along the way
- Really incredibly angry – upset over this – livid!!!
- Why such a big deal over this considering the position of trust I have in the Pentagon – I do have relevant regulatory/statutory authority over their program – that’s my position!!! [Transcript/Summary, p. 14]
The refusal to grant access was the critical moment that Wilson realized that the corporation was being supported by a powerful group linked to the Pentagon to hide the corporation’s reverse engineering of an extraterrestrial spacecraft, as an Unacknowledged/waived SAP, hidden within the labyrinth of conventional SAPs conducted by the Pentagon and its corporate contractors.
The refusal was ultimately why Wilson believed that a UFO cabal/ MJ-12 was in charge of UFO related projects, and even senior officials at the DIA and the Joint Chiefs of Staff were out of the loop. This is what he told Commander Miller back in June 1997, who in turn relayed Wilson’s conclusions to Steven Greer and Edgar Mitchell who respectively revealed more details over the next two decades.
© Michael E. Salla, Ph.D. Copyright Notice
[Note: The 15 page leaked Document is available here]
- New Investigation Shows Disputed MJ-12 Document Exposing Extraterrestrial Contact is Authentic
- New Majestic Document Reveals US Diplomatic Relations with Extraterrestrials
- Advanced Technology Reports Leaked by Corey Goode Confirmed by Leading Scientist
- Above Majestic Producer Reveals Secret Space Program Disclosures & Document Dumps Imminent
- Full ET disclosure plan involves document dumps & whistleblowers coming forward
- Wikileaks Reveals USAF General involved in UFO & Secret Space Program Disclosures