In sensational testimony submitted on the final day of the Citizen Hearing on [UFO] Disclosure, six former members of the U.S. Congress heard from a former CIA agent about an incident involving President Eisenhower and extraterrestrials. In a video testimony played today before the retired US Congress members, the agent alleged that President Eisenhower sought to gain information from a secret control group called MJ-12 about alien related projects at a facility near Area 51 called S-4, both of which are located in a remote region of Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada. When denied the requested information, Eisenhower allegedly authorized a personal message that the agent and his immediate superior would deliver to those in charge at Area 51 and S-4. The message was a direct threat that the President would authorize a military invasion of Area 51 and S-4 if his request for information was not carried out.
The former CIA agent is currently aged 77 and suffering from acute kidney problems and has only several months to live. A 15 minutes segment was played out of a longer interview where he went on the public record about how he was recruited by a senior CIA operative located out of Langley, Virginia to work with the CIA on the issue of extraterrestrial life. At the time of his recruitment in 1958, he had just completed training at the US Army Signal Training Center, and began working as an Army cryptologist. He said that he was recruited by the CIA operative because it would give him significantly more money than he was earning in the Army. His first assignment was to examine files on UFOs and extraterrestrial life submitted from USAF base at Fort Belvoir, which were different to the Project Blue Book files studied at Wright Patterson Air Force Base that were eventually released to the general public.
In response to questions from UFO historian Richard Dolan, the former CIA agent went on to explain how in 1958, he and his boss – the CIA operative – were summoned by President Eisenhower to the Oval Office. The President, who was accompanied by Vice-President Nixon, told the agent and his boss that he was trying to get information about efforts to learn about extraterrestrial life and technology. The agent said that according to President Eisenhower: “MJ-12 was supposed to find out, but they never sent reports to him.” The CIA agent said he and his boss were called into the Oval Office”. President Eisenhower said:
We called the people in from MJ-12, from Area 51 and S-4, but they told us that the government had no jurisdiction over what they were doing…. I want you and your boss to fly out there. I want you to give them a personal message…. I want you to tell them, whoever is in charge, I want you to tell them that they have this coming week to get into Washington and to report to me. And if they don’t, I’m going to get the First Army from Colorado. we are going to go over and take the base over. I don’t care what kind of classified material you got. We are going to rip this thing apart.”
In response to Dolan’s question, “Eisenhower was going to invade Area 51?” the CIA agent confirmed that Eisenhower indeed planned to so with the First Army.
After traveling to Area 51 and S-4, the CIA agent said that he saw several garage type doors with flying saucers in them. He described seeing a Gray alien at the S-4 facility that his boss “partially interviewed”. Upon returning to the White House, the agent and his boss relayed what they had seen at S-4. Significantly, the FBI Director, J. Edgar Hoover, was also present during the debriefing of the CIA agent and his boss over what they had witnessed at S-4 and Area-51. According to the CIA agent, Eisenhower was shocked.
The testimony of the CIA agent was admitted into the Citizen Hearing by the main organizer, Stephen Bassett, since he thought it was credible based on the research of Linda Moulton Howe and Richard Dolan. The CIA agent’s testimony yields important insights among which include:
- President Eisenhower had lost control of extraterrestrial related projects to a control group called MJ-12. This is precisely what Stephen Lovekin, who served in the White House Army Signals Corps, said motivated Eisenhower to give his departing Military-Industrial Complex speech in January 1961.
- The CIA was tasked with the study of extraterrestrial life and technology, and had access to USAF files located at Fort Belvoir. This helps confirms leaked Majestic documents that President Kennedy first approached the CIA to get access to MJ-12 documents dealing with UFOs and extraterrestrial life.
- Extraterrestrial technology was being studied at a secret facility, S-4, located near Area 51. This helps confirm the testimony of Robert Lazar who was the first to describe the secretive facility S-4 facility having several extraterrestrial vehicles in them.
- An extraterrestrial, a Gray, was secretly being housed at the S-4 facility. This helps confirm the testimony of witnesses such as Bill Uhouse that aliens were assisting engineers working on black projects attempting to reverse engineer alien propulsion technologies.
© Copyright 2013. Michael E. Salla, Ph.D. Exopolitics.org
This article is copyright © and should not be added in its entirety on other websites or email lists. Permission is granted to include an extract (e.g., introductory paragraph) of this article on website or email lists with a link to the original.
- 50th Anniversary of Eisenhower Military Industrial Complex Warning – the UFO connection
- Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure – Will the US Congress act?
- Kennedy assassination anniversary – the UFO factor
- Former congressmen to hear evidence of UFO & ET cover-up