Did US Space Command Leader just confirm Jupiter Agreements?
This week, US Space Command leader, General James Dickinson confirmed that over 100 agreements have been reached with different countries, agencies, and corporations for space related activities. Only a month earlier, General Dickinson allegedly attended a series of meetings above Jupiter where comprehensive agreements were reached between the Galactic Federation of Worlds and 14 spacefaring nations, including CEOs from major aerospace companies.
The goals of the Jupiter Meetings/Agreements were to regulate space activities in our solar system and release advanced technologies to the civilian sector. The US was chosen as the lead nation for heading the Executive Committee of six nations that would be responsible for managing humanity’s expansion into the solar system.
In this episode of Exopolitics Today, Dr Michael Salla examines Gen Dickinson’s recent statement and explains why it is compelling circumstantial evidence that the Jupiter meetings did occur.
Exopolitics Today Podcast available on Rumble and YouTube
- Secret meetings near Jupiter decide the future of our Solar System?
- Update on Galactic Federation Intervention in our Solar System
- Update on Jupiter Meetings with the Galactic Federation of Worlds
- Did Bezos, Branson & Musk secretly travel to Jupiter for negotiations with the Galactic Federation?
- Multiple ‘Galactic Federations’ are Intervening in Human Affairs
- Galactic Federation Intervention on Mars, Moon & Earth
General James Dickinson, Jupiter, Jupiter Meetings, Space Command