World Religions are historical records of ET Contact & Genetic Experiments in multiple Edens
Paul Wallis is a best selling author and Anglican church scholar who has detailed how Christian, Hebrew and other religious texts are historical accounts of extraterrestrial contact. In his Escaping from Eden book trilogy he describes how ancient biblical records of ET contact were hidden or removed by church leaders in historical conclaves to promote a monotheistic version of religious encounters. This has led to a confusion between an absolute God and multiple ”gods’ (aka extraterrestrials) that continues to the present day.
In addition, he says that historical religious texts from around the world describe multiple Edens where genetic experiments were conducted, which account for the many ethnicities and racial groups on Earth. In his first Exopolitics Today interview, Paul Wallis explains how he made his remarkable transition from a traditional Anglican priest and scholar, into a ground breaking author shattering many church shibboleths about divine encounters found in core religious texts.
- World Religions Unite as Prelude to Extraterrestrial Disclosure
- Pope endorses evolution of alien life & UFO activity as part of God’s plan
- Vatican linked to United Nations video on integrating extraterrestrial life
- Will Vatican declaration of an alien savior spark a religious war?
- Pope Francis to announce extraterrestrial savior according to new book
- Vatican preparing statement on extraterrestrial life