Project Pegasus & Time Travel: Interview with Andrew Basiago
Andrew Basiago, J.D., is a licensed attorney with the State of Washington who claims to have participated in classified programs involving time travel and space time portals since 1967 when he was 6 years old. He was exposed into these programs by his father who worked for a major engineering corporation that was given the contracts to develop these exotic technologies — the Ralph M. Parsons company. From 1969 to 1972, Andrew says he was formally recruited into a time travel project called Pegasus that was funded by the CIA and the forerunner to the Defense Advance Research Projects Agency.
In his first interview with Dr. Michael Salla, Andrew discusses his background, his father’s work, other key individuals, and events associated with Project Pegasus. This includes his famous August 24, 2015, interview with Art Bell who confirmed key aspects of Andrew’s claim of visiting an ITT facility in 1970 in Nutley, New Jersey where he encountered Bell. Art Bell confirmed live on air during his interview with Andrew that he was indeed working at the ITT facility on a classified NATO program in 1970 and that he had never publicly shared such information. This powerful corroborating data made Andrew Basiago’s incredible claims plausible for many who had previously been skeptical including Dr. Salla as explained in the interview.
Interview Available on YouTube & Rumble
Audio Podcast on Apple, Spotify, or Google
Andrew Basiago’s facebook page is here.
Related Exopolitics Articles
- CIA Sanctioned Disclosure of Time Travel & Mars Bases in 2016 Presidential Bid
- Jump Room to Mars: Did CIA Groom Obama & Basiago as future Presidents? – Part 2 in 3 part series
- Alleged Time Traveler Runs for U.S. President: Real Deal or CIA PsyOp? – Part 1 in 3 part series.
- Mars whistleblower reveals more of his covert military service
- Humans on Mars: Obama makes pledge in State of the Union
- Andy Basiago – Life on Mars whistleblower or crackpot?