Is Deep State silencing Insiders that threaten ‘UFOs are a National Security Threat’ Narrative?
Recently, two insiders who had previously stated that some UFOs are reverse engineered spacecraft developed by major US aerospace corporations were silenced in different ways. This Exopolitics Today Podcast examines the April 6 retraction by former Air Force Electronics Specialist, Mike Turber, of his original testimony asserting the 2004 Tic Tac Incident involved classified Air Force craft being tested against the Navy’s USS Nimitz battle group.
One week later on April 13, Mark McCandlish, widely known for his 2001 UFO Disclosure Project testimony about three Alien Reproduction Vehicles seen in 1988 at Edwards Air Force Base was found dead from a shot gun blast to the head.
The podcast examines these two separate incidents in light of the coming June 2021 Intelligence Community UAP report to the US Senate Intelligence
Committee, and whether there’s a connection given they each threatened the emerging ‘UFOs are a national security threat’ narrative that is being promoted by the mainstream media.
- Mike Turber Apologizes for false claims about Tic Tac UAPs
- The Sad and Mysterious Death of UFOlogist Mark McCandlish
- The Untold History of America’s Reverse Engineering of Alien Space Craft
- Space Force: Our Star Trek Future
- Tic Tac UFOs Revealed in 2005 Briefing to be Secret USAF Spacecraft
- Limited Hangout vs Full Disclosure of Reverse Engineered Alien Spacecraft
- U.S. Congress & Pentagon briefed that UFOs are not made on this earth
- Bombshell document confirms Navy Admiral was denied access to UFO crash retrieval program
- Navy Admiral describes Reverse Engineering program involving extraterrestrial spacecraft
- The Admiral Wilson Leaked UFO Document & Corporate Reverse Engineering of Alien Technology
- US Congress asks for UFO Report from Intel Community in 180 days