June UAP Report will Confirm UFOs are Real but Intel Community disagrees over their Origins
On June 4, five intelligence sources familiar with the contents of the yet to be released June UAP report prepared for the US Senate Intelligence Committee revealed some of its key findings to major news sites including CNN and New York Times. The sources said that there was no consensus over the origins of the UFOs in terms of extraterrestrial, Chinese or Russian aerospace technologies, but that their threat to national security made them an important priority for the intelligence community.
In this Exopolitics Today podcast, Dr. Michael Salla examines what the June UAP report will focus on based on intelligence source leaks, and how this represents a looming deception for which the general public needs to be fully prepared.
- “US intelligence officials have no evidence confirming Navy pilot UFO encounters were alien spacecraft,” CNN
- U.S. Finds No Evidence of Alien Technology in Flying Objects, but Can’t Rule It Out, Either, New York Times
- The Untold History of America’s Reverse Engineering of Alien Space Craft
- Antarctica, Dark Fleet & Humanity’s Liberation Webinar recording
- Is Deep State silencing Insiders that threaten ‘UFOs are a National Security Threat’ Narrative?
- Tic Tac UFOs Revealed in 2005 Briefing to be Secret USAF Spacecraft
- Limited Hangout vs Full Disclosure of Reverse Engineered Alien Spacecraft
- U.S. Congress & Pentagon briefed that UFOs are not made on this earth
- US Congress asks for UFO Report from Intel Community in 180 days