Leaked Summary of Classified UAP Report – Genuine or Disinformation?
On June 30, veteran UFO researcher Richard Dolan released a leaked summary of the classified version of the UAP report delivered to the US Senate five days earlier. The alleged summary asserts that members of Congress were informed of eight breakthrough propulsion technologies being studied and tested at Nevada’s Area 51 and Tonopah Test Range. None of the advanced propulsion technologies were deployed outside of these testing facilities, according to the summary, and therefore none of craft identified in the June 25 UAP report belong to the US.
This Exopolitics Today podcast examines competing claims over whether evidence exists that such craft have been successfully built and deployed by different branches of the US military.
- June UAP Report will Confirm UFOs are Real but Intel Community disagrees over their Origins
- Is Deep State silencing Insiders that threaten ‘UFOs are a National Security Threat’ Narrative?
- Tic Tac UFOs Revealed in 2005 Briefing to be Secret USAF Spacecraft
- Limited Hangout vs Full Disclosure of Reverse Engineered Alien Spacecraft
- U.S. Congress & Pentagon briefed that UFOs are not made on this earth
- US Congress asks for UFO Report from Intel Community in 180 days